Saturday 16 April 2016

KOREAN-LENS.COM REVIEW - Dueba Eye Candy Pink Colour Lens

I just bout a new pair of contact lens from: www.korean-lens.com

 

This is the pair that I bought:

http://www.korean-lens.com/dueba-eye-candy-pink-color-lens-1555.html

 

I have made a review Youtube video: https://youtu.be/h4jZ8_HZ3dA 

 

Also, there are some pairs that I feel like I will purchase them in the future. Don't they look cute?

 

GEO ALICE PINK WT-A57 PINK COLOR LENS

DUEBA ANDROMEDA BROWN COLOR LENs

 

 

 

 

NEO VISION MONET BROWN COLOR LENS

MIMI LOTUS GREY COLOR LENS

DREAMCON NOBLUK GREY COLOR LENS


Here is my review about the shop:
What is the natural color of your eyes and style?
 - Dark brown

What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ?
- I usually wear FreshLook, so I guess that's my favourite

Do you often wear color lenses (which brands)?
- I don't wear them that often, just special cases. And as stated, Fresh Look.

Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ?
- Google obviously ^^

What contact lenses do you like on our store (add photos and links) ?
- I guess that's the one I just bought. Very cute.

Is our website easy to visit / browse ?
- Not really. It's quite..messy

Is our customer service good / quick ?
- Yup! Very good in answering.

What do you think about lens color ?
- Perfect. Not too bright, but visible on my eyes.

What do you think about lens comfort ?
- Wore it for 5 hours straight, and I needed to use a lot of eye-drop (note: I originally have dry eyes).

What do you think about lens enlargement ?
- It's not too big, which is very nice. I don't like lens that make our eyes look way too unrealistic.

What is your overall opinion about the lenses ?
- I like it. Definitely will purchase more ^^

What is your overall opinion about our store ? What should we improve ?

- The shipping service to be honest. One and half month? It's way too long. I bought something else on the same day from Asia, and I received them like 3 weeks ago?..

No comments:

Post a Comment